What is Jobs Portal and Shopping Portal?
Job Portal is a web product for running powerful and customized job portals. The product may be used also to empower existing websites with jobs portal functionality. Job Portal comes with a front site (fully customizable and template based), jobseekers administration space (with functionality for the users to edit their profile, consult the job offers, manage their resume etc.), employers administration space (allowing the employers to post job ads, manage their company profile, search the database with the jobseekers resumes and many others) and powerful back office for the administrators (providing full control over the website, structure and content management, detailed user management, search engines reports, statistics and many others).
D-Harbor InfoSoft provides best Web Portal development solution and Portal Maintenance Service for B2B, B2C portal development, E-Business & E-Commerce. D-Harbor InfoSoft also provides Outsourcing of Portal designing and Offshore Portal Maintenance.
Portal development is a multi-dimensional activity that involves expertise at many levels. A good portal involves an appropriate integration of design and content in conjunction with other services offered to the user.
The complete process is governed by a documented Quality and Project Management Methodology, which ensures highest quality of product
The Online social networks have provided amazing power to individuals to access content, interaction, sharing information and communication with individuals and groups.
Every community, social network, collaboration space, online event is different; this means that growing a booming online social network requires social know-how as well as technical skill.
D-Harbor InfoSoft offers its experience to build interactive, modern & professional portal solutions for their clients. D-Harbor InfoSoft offer portal development solutions according to customized requirements of clients, to various industry i.e.
Functionality added in version
- Statistics for the employer (employer can see how many times his ad has been consulted, as well as more detailed report including the date, ip, username of the user consulted the ad)
- PayPal, 2checkout, cheques and bank wire transfers supported for accepting payments by the employers for posting job ads
- ZIP based search functionality (for searching for jobs located not far as selected distance from the jobseeker ZIP)
- Statistics for the jobseeker (in order to see how many times his profile has been consulted)
- Employers can upload their logo (visible on their ads)
- Jobseekers can add a photo to their profile
- Improved jobseeker profile, added date of birth, job preferences, nationality and other fields
- "Send to a friend" functionality for the job offers
- Simple/Advanced search
- Better control for the administrator over the ads expiration
- Employers see their expired ads on a special page , they can choose to renew them (if they do so, they are charged for this in a similar way as when posting a new ad - one credit from their package)
- Featured jobs (administrator can select featured job which are shown then on the home page)
- Newsletter, Photo Albums, Links management functionalities
- Improved news functionality